TenantAlert is committed to providing our customers with the utmost in privacy and security. We abide by all industry guidelines and consistently monitor our management and operating methods in order to maintain our valued reputation and integrity.
In order to ensure security and protection of collected information, all employees are aware of our security policy and practices. Web security is constantly reviewed. Access to the information is limited and only obtained through code names and passwords. Any loss, misuse, or alteration of information is prohibited followed by appropriate action and termination of employee. This is to uphold our promise to our customers.
We collect the following data on TenantAlert customers:
- Any information submitted by customers on the Registration Form.
- Credit Card and other payment information is encrypted and kept on secure servers
- Any portions of the TenantAlert web site visited by customers and non-customers
- All applicant screening registration information
- Any background screening services that are purchased by TenantAlert customers
- TenantAlert monitors and collects usage on customer activity in aggregate so that we can monitor our customer’s usage of TenantAlert services and better serve you. We collect this information through online forms, clickstream tracking and automatic logging files.
Your Personal Contact Information:
TenantAlert does not sell, transfer, rent or share any of your personal contact information with any non-affiliated company, except to provide products or services that you’ve requested. TenantAlert also does not share any information about your usage of TenantAlert services with any non-affiliated party unless you have given express permission by using their services. Any communications will come solely from TenantAlert.
When Personal Information Will Be Shared:
If TenantAlert is required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or any other legal processes requiring the sharing of customer information.
To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
Correct and Update Information:
TenantAlert customers may update information by contacting TenantAlert staff through e-mail, or by logging into your TenantAlert account.